Today’s Bible Verse of the day is 1 John 4:16.
Lord, today I listen to your Word. May the Holy Spirit provide me with the grace to understand how to apply these words to my life and help me to understand how I may put this scripture into action, so I may become fully formed in Christ.
20 Bible Journaling Prompts for 1 John 4:16
Here are some ideas for your Bible journaling session. Doing all of them might take a lot of time, don’t feel like you have to do them all. Please pick a one or two that stand out to you and work from there. If the Holy Spirit guides you in another direction, go with it!
- How do I know the love of God?
- Do I rely on God’s love?
- What does it mean to rely on God’s love?
- How is God’s love present in my life?
- How can I open myself more to the experience of God’s love?
- How can I come to rely on God’s love in deeper and more meaningful ways?
- What do the words “God is Love” mean to me?
- How do I experience “God is Love”
- How do I share “God is Love” with my family?
- How do I share “God is Love” with my spouse?
- How do I share “God is Love” with my children?
- How do I share “God is Love” with my friends?
- How do I share “God is Love” with a coworker?
- How do I share “God is Love” with a stranger?
- Am I living in love?
- What is preventing me from living in love?
- How can I resolve these obstacles so I may live in love more fully?
- Do I recognize that God lives in me when I live in love?
- Am I ready to experience God living in me more fully? Or am I afraid? If so, what am I afraid of?
- If God lives in me, does that mean he lives in others who live in love? How can I recognize God living in others?