Today’s Bible Verse of the Day is Romans 13:8.
Heavenly Father, we ask you to be present in our practice of Bible journaling this day. May you open our hearts to receive the Word and understand it’s meaning in our life. Through Christ Jesus we pray. Amen.
18 Bible Journaling Prompts Romans 13:4
These are just a few suggestions to get you started with your journaling practice today.
- What does Paul mean when he says, “Let no debt remain outstanding?”
- Do you feel you have outstanding debts?
- What are your outstanding debts?
- How can you settle those debts?
- Do you feel you have a debt to love one another?
- Who is that debt to?
- Do you take that debt seriously?
- What law is Paul speaking about?
- Do you fully believe that love fulfills the law? Or does something hold you back from fully believing?
- How will you love others today?
- What does loving others look like?
- Can you think of a time when loving others is difficult?
- How did you move through that difficulty? Or is it something you’re still struggling with?
- What support do you need to fully love others?
- Is there someone in your life you hate?
- Why do you hate them? And would you be willing to forgive them? Could you go so far as to love them?
- Is there someone that hates you?
- Why do they hate you? Would they be willing to forgive you?